We had a wipe and a lot of new updates:
- All items except books, scrolls, and healing potioons have been removed from shops; from now on, equipment are obtained from monsters or as a reward from taverns (also I wanna remind you that in taverns you can’t get experience as reward);
- Players do not drop items on death anymore;
- PvP will be allowed only on the end-game maps or arena;
- Scrolls cost is tremendously rebalanced (for example, teleport scroll was 100k, now it’s 500k);
- The mana cost of spells for a mage is increased 2-10 times (for example, teleport spell was 60 mana; now it’s 300 mana);
- Healing potions now heal +1 HP. A large can costs 100 g, but it is quite heavy. Small – 150 g, but they weighs 2 times less;
- Mana potions – small restores +1, and large restores +2;
- Regeneration potion costs 10 times more (it was 100 g, it became 1000 g);
- Buffed two-handed weapons (+20% speed);
- Poison cloud moved from the sphere of Water to the sphere of the Earth (finally earth got AoE spell; the water still has a hail);
- Removed many in-game rules to make the hat more autonomous;
- There is a gradual introduction of the new maps; the first week or two will be only a ‘easy’ difficulty;
- Fireball spell got increased damage;
- Reduced distance of magic missiles.
Please consider to make a donation for server hosting (it costs 17$ per month). Every tiny coin matters!
I hope that through your contributions I can continue hat’s support for years to come!
RoM2 stream from hat’s opening: